When you have important equipment that is often transported through unreliable, unpredictable, or unsafe channels, it’s important to make sure you have aluminum carrying cases to protect this important cargo. Everything from an aluminum laptop cases to aluminum military shipping cases help are used to keep the sensitive contents inside from being damaged in transit.
There are all sorts or shipping or carrying cases on the market, but aluminum is far and away the best material. Not only are aluminum carrying cases tough enough to stand up to rough handling an rough terrain, but they are also considerably lighter than materials of a similar strength, such as steel.
Choosing aluminum carrying cases is not only beneficial for you and the safety of your important equipment, but it’s also important to the environment. Aluminum is an eco-friendly material, one which causes much less harm to the environment than its competitors.
- Less Waste – Aluminum and steel both come from ore, but the aluminum refining process is much cleaner than the process for steel, iron, and other composite metals. This means less waste, and less stress on the environment.
- Less corrosion – Aluminum naturally forms a thin oxide layer that prevents further oxidation. Aluminum oxide is impermeable and adheres strongly to the parent metal. If damaged mechanically, aluminum’s oxide layer repairs itself immediately.
- Pure – When created, aluminum is 99.8% pure.
- Recycling – Aluminum is a renewable resource, and can be recycled indefinitely without a decrease in quality. 85% of aluminum is post-consumer content.
- Energy-Saving – 95% of the energy needed to produce new aluminum is offset by the recycling process.
If you’re looking for the best-quality case that is safe, durable, and easy to handle, aluminum is the way to go. But if you are environmentally conscious, you can feel good about the choice of material that is keeping your equipment safe, knowing that it’s left a minimal carbon footprint.